ASAP_Corporate classes (Gihyeong, hwasung,Asan-si) _Free shuttle bus*
In the same year that PAGODA Language Institute was established in 1983, PAGODA Language Institute developed the first English language speaking program taught by foreigners.
PAGODA, which in 1994 became the first language institute in Korea to be incorporated, is back on the starting line to open a new era.
We will offer higher-level education systems with an innovative learning experience.
By developing an integrated platform, which can be customized to the individual level and lifestyle of each client so that they have the freedom to learn in their own way, we will provide education that is geared towards the future.
We will not be complacent about the duties that we as a corporation owe to society. By making ‘growth and sharing’ our mission, we will be at the heart of Korea’s education business.
1. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
2. Natives only: UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
3. F2/F4/F5/F6 Visa holders (or legally allowed to stay/work in Korea)
4. Friendly, passionate and responsible learner-lovers will be welcomed
5. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or any equivalent educational certification holders. (Optional)
6. MBA, Business or Engineering related experts are benefited. (Optional)
7. Driver’s license (Optional)
A variety of corporate classes will come from the following July. If you are interested and want to work with us, please send me your resume(word file only) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Gihyeong,Hwasung,Suwon (free shuttle bus will be provided)
- Level : IM~AL
- Duration : 7/24~ (8wk, etc)
- Size: up to 12students
Schedule 1. Mon,Wed,Fri 06:30-07:30am(Gihyeong,Hwasung,Asan-si)
Schedule 2. Mon,Wed,Fri 07:00-08:30am(Gihyeong,Hwasung,Asan-si)
Schedule 3. Mon,Wed or Tue,Thu 17:30-19:30pm(Gihyeong,Hwasung,Asan-si)
Schedule 4. Mon, Wed, Fri 17:30-19:00pm(Gihyeong,Hwasung)
please send us your updated resume_word file only(+pic,visa statement) with available location and schedules please.