We provide a quality English education to Korean students all throughout the country. We have a variety of locations that all share the same vision of giving students an advantage and training them to become future leaders.
At JLS, we promise honesty and respect to all of our teachers. Our native English teachers and bilingual teachers work together to help our students learn effectively and improve their English skills.
1. Elementary (Grades 1-6)
2. Middle School (Grades 7-9)
3. High School (Grades 10-12)
1. The Chess program is geared towards Elementary school students in grades 1-6. We have developed our own curriculum, Caramel Tree, which covers phonics, reading, and writing. Our bilingual homeroom teachers are also able to help student growth in and outside of the classroom. You will be responsible for teaching vocabulary, listening, reading, nonfiction, and speaking through various textbooks and activities. The e-learning system makes it easier for teachers to monitor students’ progress.
2. The ACE program is an integrated curriculum and test preparation alongside English Immersion from students from Elementary grade 6 to Middle school grade 2. Students receive customized learning courses based on their levels. In ACE, students learn to think critically and strengthen their logic and persuasive skills. ACE focuses on systematic, performance-based repetition system and a variety of targeted grammar, topic, and vocabulary books are used. You will also help students develop strategies to ace their entrance exams and students practice writing, speech, discussion, presentation, and essay writing.
3. The V-Group Program is a program geared towards students in Middle school grade 3 to High School grade 3. The goal of this program is grade management and college entrance exam preparation. You will be responsible for helping students prepare to enter special high schools and for the SAT.
JLS has many locations spread across the country from the bustling capital city of Seoul to the southern beaches of Busan. No matter where you choose, you’ll be able to travel easily to other parts of the country and explore all Korea has to offer in your free time.
JLS would love to work with you! JLS is looking for qualified candidates who have a passion for English education and love working with children. As we provide programs for a variety of age groups, and English levels, we have a position for people at every stage of their teaching career!