The Helen Doron Educational Group began in 1985 as a small home-based business. Since then, the company has become an international leader in children’s English education, with over 800 Learning Centres and Kindergartens in 35 countries. Nearly two million children of all ages have benefited thanks to Helen Doron’s unique pedagogic methodology and educational materials. The methodologies for all Helen Doron Educational Group trace their origins to her unique English as aforeign language (EFL) methodology which allows children as young as three months to learn English just like they learn their mother tongue–through repeated hearing and positive reinforcement.
"Encouraging your child to dream and reach their highest potential"
Helen Doron International (HDI) Dongtan provides a systematic curriculum based on 30 years of experience in early childhood education. Our beautiful facilities at HDI have been designed to create a comfortable and enriching experience for children. Welcome to Helen Doron International Dongtan; the best start to a bright future!
-General Manager of Helen Doron International Dongtan
1. Pre-K: 3 Months-4 years old
2. Kindergarten: 3-6 years old
3. Elementary: Grades 1-6
1. In the Pre-K program at HDI our program promotes parent/child bonding. Babies and toddlers will learn: English, social development, pre-reading skills, music and rhythm, brain development, baby signs, and physical development. Parents also learn practical early child education to help enhance their parenting skills.
2. Our Kindergarten program seek to incorporate play into the general learning and curriculum as play not only makes learning fun, but is a developmentally appropriate learning method. In the Kindergarten program students explore a vairety of subjects including: English, math, natural and social science, music, and physical education.
3. Our Elementary program seeks to help children learn English easily and naturally through unique learning materials, structured activities, and play. The subjects offered to students in the Elementary program include: English, math, natural and social science, music, and physical education.
Helen Doron International Dongtan is located in the brand new city of Dongtan in Gyeonggi province. The school is located right next to a large shopping mall that is filled with many restaurants. There are also many residential skyscrapers in the area. The school is also located along the Seoul subway line, line 1, so you can easily get to Seoul station without any transfers!
Who We're Looking For
Helen Doron International would love to work with you! HDI is currently looking for the following candidates:
We are NOT hiring candidates outside of Korea.
E-2 Visa Holders:
- MUST be a citizen of the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa
- MUST have a criminal background check with apostille and a copy of your university diploma with apostille READY TO GO
F-series Visa Holders
- We only accept E-2, F-2, F-5, and F-6 visa holders.