Bilingual Teacher(Full-Time/MWF PART TIME)
Looking for a Meaningful Experience?
Send your resume and cover letter to "email@example.com".
your resume must include "your picture & age & nationality"
SSET English Town in Seoul is looking for one Bilingual ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR to begin training in June, 2016.
*Located across the street from Soongsil University / Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu
* Private Housing (studio) / 5 min. walk from work
* Public Holidays + 8-10 days paid vacation
* Reputable school (established 2006)
* Director / Academic Director / Head Teacher all fluent in English
* Surrounded by young, English-speaking staff and administration
* 5 native teachers / 5 bilingual korean teachers
* 40 min. classes & 80 min. classes / no more than 13 students per class
* Full- Time positions
*Hours: Monday~Friday, 1:30~10:00
* 1 or 2 year contract available
* School teaches English as a language, is academic, and focuses on Reading, Speaking, and Writing
* Graduates of school have attended top high schools, Korea University, and foreign universities
TEACHING EXPERIENCE PREFERED
Looking for Bilingual Teachers
Bachelor’s degree in any field