A Professional English Teacher Needed!Company Name: Rise Education Korea (Sejong)
Rise Sejong is a kindergarten and afterschool elementary English hagwon in Sejong-si. (10 minutes from Sejong Bus Terminal by walk). We are located at Daepyeong-dong Station on the BRT 1,2,0,3 line. We are looking for a Native English Speaking teacher whom can start December 1, 2021 for a 1-year contract ending in November 31, 2022 (with a possibility of renewal).
1. Native English Speaker
2. BA from accredited university
3. Energetic and loves working with children
4. Must have all required documents for visa process (National Background check with apostille and BA official copy with apostille) OR must currently be in Korea on an E2 or F4 visa
1. Salary Negotiable depending on teaching experiences in the same field.
2. 1-month severance pay after successful completion of 1-year contract
3. 50% Medical insurance coverage through the National Health Insurance System
4. Pension contribution matched by us (refundable once you depart Korea)
5. Modern and clean housing provided (within walking distance of school)
7. One week paid vacation summer and winter
8. All National Korean Holidays paid vacation
8. Free access to fitness center at building location
1. Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday-Friday
2. Class size: 4-12, kindergarten students in the morning and elementary students in the afternoon.
3. Work very closely with your Korean co-teacher
How to Apply:
Email your application package to MINA EMAIL
1. Current Resume/CV
2. A cover letter outlining your skills and personal teaching philosophy.
3. Recent photo of yourself
Phone 1: 044-863-5555
Contact Person: Vice-principal
Rise Education Korea (Sejong)
Rise Sejong is a Kindergarten and Afterschool Elementary private academy located in Sejongsi. As well as general English teaching, we also have an English Camp program.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Sejong-si
Establishment Year: 2021