[mid-November] Freelance English Instructor for Corporate 1:1 class in PangyoCompany Name: Berlitz Korea
[ASAP] Freelance English Instructor for Corporate 1:1 classes in Pangyo.
Berlitz Korea is currently seeking a freelance instructor to provide business English 1:1 classes to corporate clients in Pangyo (a short walk from Pangyo Station).
We are one of the oldest and largest global organizations devoted to language teaching and other related services. We teach in response to a full spectrum of students’ needs and to a full complement of students, mostly from the corporate world.
* Language: English
* Course: Two 1:1 (back-to-back) classes (40 minutes each with a 5-minute break between classes)
* Starting date: mid-November 2021
* Schedule: TBD but probably two afternoons a week. Please specify availability when applying (i.e., "I'm available on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday between 14:00 and 17:00).
* Duration: at least 3 months, possibly longer if clients are satisfied
* Location: Pangyo
* Requirement: F visa holder, bachelor’s degree or above, teaching and/or business experience preferred
* Others: If you are interested in this position, please send the following items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Recently updated resume with details of teaching / business experience, nationality & visa status
2) Recent photo
Please note that any questions you may have will be answered during the interview process.
Berlitz is the world’s oldest and largest organization devoted to language teaching and related services. We teach languages in response to a full spectrum of student needs and to a full complement of student types. Berlitz Korea opened over 20 years ago and we have grown steadily since. We currently employ approximately 50 Instructors of various nationalities. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team of full time English instructors in one of our two branches located in metropolitan Seoul, South Korea.
Company Type: Education Institute