*FT* Experienced Kyobo/ Native Korean/ Supportive working atmosphere / up to 3.5+ /Dec. startCompany Name: Summit English Academy
- Location: Seocho, Banpo (5-minute walk from Express Bus Terminal)
- One full-time position Instructor: teach, make lesson plans & quizzes, attend meetings, parent teacher consultations
- Start date: Beginning of December
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field –Preference given to degrees in English, Education, or Psychology majors
- At least 2 years teaching experience with elementary aged children preferred
- Experience teaching American Textbook curriculum preferred
- F-visa holder (F-2, 4, 5, 6) or Korean citizen with native/near-native fluency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
Working Conditions & Benefits
- 5-day work week (Monday – Friday)
- Working hours 1:30-10 (30 min break included)
- Monthly Salary: Up to 3.5+ (incl. severance) depending on experience
- There is a paid one- month training period
- All national holidays off
- Vacation time given
We are currently looking for a highly capable and dedicated FULL TIME teacher. Love of children and teaching are a must. Since you will be working with younger children, being outgoing and energetic will be very beneficial.
Our academy teaches grades 1-6 using the American textbook curriculum as well as a variety of other sources. We work with eager, hard-working, intermediate to advanced level students.
We welcome fluent F-visa applicants and Koreans with experience, great organization skills, and good rapport with children. If you have a thirst for knowledge and want to kindle your career, or if you have a bank of experience to draw upon, this is the place to be!
To apply, please send an email with your resume, a cover letter, and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org! (Please include "Summit English Instructor" as the subject)
Phone 1: 02 - 599 - 1529
Contact Person: Sunya
Summit English Academy
We mentor students and give them the tools to “think” and work independently. Teachers hone in on each child’s weaknesses and look for ways to motivate students to change. Giving positive reinforcement, practicing growth mindset, reinforcing good habits, and challenging students’ expectations, are just some of the ways that we try to create a unique learning environment for educators and students alike.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Seocho-gu Banpo-dong
Establishment Year: 2019
Employees: 1 - 10