[ENSIGHT] Hiring Management Position OR Gyopo Teachers in SEOULCompany Name: Ensight Academy
Ensight Academy gears towards prestigious gifted education.
We provide fast-paced, and high level learning.
We value teaching structured writing as early as starting from age 7 through grade 6. We provide a balanced program of academics as well as fun speaking classes involving novel and current issues.
We will be expanding in July, therefore looking for new teachers to join the team!
New Location: Daechi, Gangnam, Seoul (Samsungro 338, 1st FL)
Starting Date: ASAP
Age Group: 7 years old (afterschool program) to Grade 6
Group level: Gifted
Student Schedule: Afterschool program students (2 hrs 30 min / week), Elementary (6 hrs / week)
Salary: 2.5 million won to 3.0 million won (negotiable depending experience)
Working Hours: 12:00 - 20:30 (MON-FRI)
Benefits: Medical insurance, pension, severance (exit pay),
Housing: Provided upon request
Days Off: 10 days and extra according to school schedule
- Gyopo with citizenship from US, Canada, South Africa OR Korean citizen who has completed one's studies (elementary through college) in the US, Canada or abroad (Native Speaker level)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Able to provide clean national/criminal background check, and with an apostille
Seeking for a teacher:
- who values teaching literature
- skilled in teaching writing (essay format)
- able to teach from student's eye level
- who is knowledgeable
- who values gifted education with high expectation from students but able to guide with encouragement and postivie reinforcement
- who is eager to share their experience and knowledge to students
- who is friendly, warm, and witty
- who enjoys independent work without detailed management
- who is prompt, organized, responsible, flexible
Seeking for a manager:
- who is organized, positive, outgoing
- who is timely and punctual
- who has great communication skills
- who values taking charge and leading
- who is passionate about building elementary curriculum
To have a glimpse of our students' work, please visit our website below.
Looking forward to hearing from teachers who value gifted education!
Phone 1: 02-2088-1787
Phone 2: 010-3345-9304
Contact Person: Director
Welcome! At Ensight, students receive so much more than an ordinary education. We pride ourselves on creating a unique, exciting environment that embraces all types of learners and promotes growth both academically and personally. Our curriculum focuses on teaching reading and writing through reinforcement of background knowledge in science and novel studies. We are seeking for teachers who are highly passionate and take pride in delivering their life experience nad knowledge to students with great potential.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Elementary Education
Establishment Year: 2019
Employees: 1 - 10