Part-time Substitute Position and Winter Camp Positions for English KindergartenCompany Name: SIE.K
SIE.K Gangnam is searching for a teacher to fill in part-time as a Homeroom Teacher from October until December. The primary responsibilities for this position are leading English subject classes and working with a partnered co-teacher to supervise the homeroom class throughout the school day.
Given the immediate nature of this position, we are searching for someone who is available to work as soon as possible.
- Title: Part-time Substitute Homeroom Teacher
- Location: Gangnam (near Samseong station)
- Term: October (ASAP) - December
- Work Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (M-F)
- Age Group: 5-6
- Salary: Negotiable (based on experience and availability)
SIE.K Gangdong & SIE.K Gangnam are searching for Winter Camp Homeroom Teachers to train for a Winter Camp operating from January to March. The camp is for trial students to the school, and training will begin in December before taking a break for the holidays. In March, the position will transition into a regular homeroom position for the March 2022 semester.
This position is ideal for both candidates abroad and already located in Korea.
- Title: Winter Camp Homeroom Teachers
- Location: Gangdong (one position) & Gangnam (one position)
- Starting Date: Training in December and camp begins in January
- Work Hours: 8:40 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (M-F)
- Teaching Hours: ~16 hours/week leading classes, ~15 hours/week supervising duties
- Age Group: 4-7
- Salary: 2.4-2.6 million KRW/month (with experience) and 2.2-2.3 million KRW/month (with no experience)
- Housing: Semi-furnished studio housing (with refrigerator, bed, gas burner, etc.) or 500,000 KRW/housing allowance
- Paid Vacation: 16 days of paid vacation split between Summer and Winter breaks
- Pension/Health Insurance/Severance: Provided in compliance with Korean law
SIE.K, part of the Shepherd International Education group, is a private English Kindergarten program with two locations in Seoul, South Korea. In addition to our domestic staff and faculty, we are proud to sponsor and employ twenty English teachers from English-speaking countries worldwide. As our student population grows and we expand into new locations, we are delighted to continue adding to our already talented and dedicated staff of educators. The SIE.K program proudly offers an American-styled English immersion education to students aged 4-7. In each of our homerooms, we partner one English teacher with one Korean teacher to provide our small class sizes with consistent levels of support and guidance. The primary responsibility of our homeroom teachers is to accompany our young learners throughout their school day while ensuring a happy and safe learning environment. Our English teaching staff are also responsible for leading our English-based subjects centered on English Language Arts, Phonics, and Literacy. Successful applicants will join a friendly team passionate about helping young learners flourish in an English immersion setting. Applicants should expect to work a full-time job in a professional education setting. However, work expectations are reasonable with no overtime requirements—we hope all of our teachers will enjoy a balance of work and enjoying life in exciting Seoul.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Seoul