[ASAP] Freelance English Instructor for 1:1 class in Yeouido (F visa only)Company Name: Berlitz Korea
Berlitz Korea is currently looking to hire a freelancer for 1:1 class in Yeouido, Wednesdays 12:00 - 13:00.
Schedule: Wednesdays, 12:00 - 13:00*
Location: Yeouido (office building)
Start date: October 6, 2021
Duration: 2-3 months
*Applicants who are available 12:00 - 13:00 on other days of the week are welcome to apply as the day may be flexible (however, the time is not).
We are one of the oldest and largest global organizations devoted to language teaching and other related services. We teach in response to a full spectrum of students' needs and to a full complement of students, mostly from the corporate world. Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of customer service, cultural sensitivity as well as excellent organizational and communication skills.
Instructors will incorporate the Berlitz Method and deliver goal-oriented, customer-focused lessons (training provided).
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) – preferably in a business or education related field issued from one of the following countries UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Teaching and/or business experience preferred
- F-visa only (if currently in Korea)
- Passport from a Native English-speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
Remuneration and Benefits
- To be discussed during the interview
If you are interested in this position, please send the following items by email to email@example.com
1) Recently updated resume with details of teaching / business experience, nationality & visa status if in Korea
2) Recent photo
3) Current teaching availability
Please note that any questions you may have will be answered during the interview process.
Berlitz is the world’s oldest and largest organization devoted to language teaching and related services. We teach languages in response to a full spectrum of student needs and to a full complement of student types. Berlitz Korea opened over 20 years ago and we have grown steadily since. We currently employ approximately 50 Instructors of various nationalities. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team of full time English instructors in one of our two branches located in metropolitan Seoul, South Korea.
Company Type: Education Institute