Elementary Teacher Wanted in Chungdahm April SegokCompany Name: Chungdahm April Segok Branch
1. Role and Responsibilities
As a teacher at Chungdahm, you will follow a set curriculum and lesson plans, but also have the freedom to incorporate your own learning materials to increase student engagement in the classroom. With integrated online learning, Chungdahm offers you a smarter way to teach! Whether it's your first year teaching or you're an experienced teacher, Chungdahm provides you with teacher support and training.
- Teach students project-based learning to help students foster their talents
- Guide students through debate and news discussion classes
- Use and share media cards via Teacher's Portal, an integrated online learning system connected to each branch
2. Candidate Qualifications
- Be a native English speaker.
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- Hold a minimum bachelor's degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries.
Teaching experience is preferred
- E2 visa sponsorship USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (Depending on the country)
3. Working Conditions
Start Dates: Late November
Working Hours: 12:00 PM - 20:00 PM (Mon/Wed/Fri), 12:30 PM - 20:30 PM (Tue/Thu)
Class Length: 45 Minutes, 5 times / day
Students per Class: 10 ~ 12 students
Grade Level: Elementary
4. Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Starting at 2.3 million KRW based on experiece.
- Insurance and Financial: 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution.
- Contract Completion Bonus: Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract.
- Vacation: 10 days + all national Korean holidays
- Housing: Provided housing(10 minutes walk from the location), or housing allowance
- Contract Date: All contracts are for a minimum one-year term.
5. Hiring Process
- Submit your documents to UFO Consulting
- One of UFO Consulting's recruiters will be in touch
- Chungdahm will contact you directly regarding an interview with their team
6. Special Notice
- Quarantine is fully paid for and you will be coming over to Korea the first or second weekend of whatever month you come over
- Training: 1 week (5 days) of training for all new teachers takes place the week before your teaching start date
120, Jagok-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Chungdahm April Segok Branch
Segok Branch Greetings The First Step in ESL Creative Thinking Education According to a report published by the World Economic Forum (WEF), the results of the 4th industrial revolution It is estimated that 7.1 million jobs will be lost by 2020. It is also predicted that lawyers, doctors, and accountants may lose their jobs when robots equipped with artificial intelligence begin to replace human jobs in earnest. So, what are the unique human capabilities that machines cannot replace? It is creative thinking and communication. Not the creativity of a genius who creates something from nothing, but the “creative thinking ability” that can understand existing knowledge and reconstruct it according to the necessary context is a unique human ability that machines cannot replace. Chungdahm Learning aims for “ESL-based creative thinking education” to nurture global talents in the 21st century. And the first step in ESL creative thinking education of Chungdahm Learning is with April Institute. Chungdahm Learning April Institute April Institute serves Kindergarten to 6th-grade students (ages 6-12) offering cross-curricular content in social sciences, math, science, health, art, PE, and 108 global elementary school topics. This program aims to help students develop ESL skills, creative thinking, and topic knowledge. April Institute incorporates interactive functions using smart TV and smartboard technologies to enhance the educational experience. A Sneak Peek of April Institute Location Chungdahm April Segok is located in southern Seoul, 120, Jagok-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Language Center