1 Full-time positionCompany Name: Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC)
|Job Function||Adult Class & Elementary students|
|Education Level||Associate Degree|
|Salary||Base Salary: 3.0-3.5 million KRW including housing subsidy|
|Starting Date||Nov 1, 2021|
|Location||Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC) is hiring instructors for 1 Full time position.
Job Title: Full-time English Instructors for our Language Center
Start Date: Nov 1, 2021
1) Native speakers Native English speakers from the following countries: US, UK, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada with a Bachelor’s Degree
2) A minimum of 3 years adult and children teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3) Online teaching experience ( Zoom)
4) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
1) Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2) Master’s Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: 25 hours/week (classes taught Monday through Friday)
2) Base Salary: 3.0-3.5 million KRW including housing subsidy (based on past work experience of the candidate)
3) Contract Duration: 1 calendar year (renewable based on performance evaluation)
4) Severance pay upon completion of instructorship at GNIEC (Please note: Severance will not be issued yearly but upon termination of employment. i.e. if an instructor re-contracts for another year, he or she will receive combined severance when he or she leaves GNIEC.
5) Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by GNIEC.
*Send CV (with a recent photo included) And ARC to the Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
by Oct 1, 2021
**Please send only relevant documents
Phone 1: 0234236894
Contact Person: email@example.com
Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC)
Company Type: Education Institute
Establishment Year: 2001
Employees: 1 - 10