Chomsky Academy - Starts October 26thCompany Name: Chomsky English Institute
Chomsky English in beautiful island, Jeju is looking for a highly organized, friendly, and skillful native or bilingual (Korean and English) teacher. You are expected to teach small and dedicated groups of elementary students and middle school stuents(20%).
Teachers who like to read books and have experience of teaching Tofle Junior are preferred.
- Native English speakers or Gyopo
- Must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree
- Must be able to provide documents to be be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea including Original Diploma Notarized with an Apostille, Nationwide Criminal Background Check with an Apostille
2. Working Conditions and Benefits:
- Working days: Mon ~ Fri
- Working hours: 2 p.m. ~ 8 p.m.
- Monthly salary: 2.1 million won + (negotiable depending experience)
- Housing allowance support, Health Insurance, Korean Pension plan based on Korea law, severance
3. Visa Spnsorships
We sponser E-2 visas
If you are interested in please send your resume, cover letter, and a profile picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you individually for interview.
Chomsky English Institute
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Jeju
Establishment Year: 2017
Employees: 1 - 10