Jul 1, 2021
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date||Aug 2, 2021|
Job & Community Description
Seoul Academy is seeking passionate and engaging teachers who will work with small and dedicated groups of students to support them through their academic journey in high school years.
Seoul Academy is located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul where two major subway lines (line 2, Bundang line) cross over which offers convenient access to public transportation. Employees at Seoul Academy can expect to experience various benefits, including excellent professional growth opportunities, Korean national health insurance, seasonal time-off for development, and many more. Our school is team-oriented and we seek teachers who value the close relationship between students and faculties to enhance an engaging learning environment.
- Have expert knowledge of the subject area
- Plan, prepare and conduct the assigned courses and lectures at the scheduled times.
- Record, evaluate and communicate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- Comply with policies, standards, rules, regulations and procedures of the institution.
- Model honesty, good social skills, civic responsibility, fairness and ethical conduct
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and staff
- Bachelor’s degree, B.A. or B.S.
- F2,F4,F5,F6 visa holder or a Korean national
- Fluent in English, Native level
- Strong communication skills
- No criminal background history
- Master’s degree in education or related discipline
- More than 3 Years of classroom teaching experience at school setting
- Teacher certification/License (in the U.S., Canada and/or South Korea)
- Annual Salary Range: Based primarily on education and years of experience, Negotiable
1) Employment history/Curriculum Vitae with at least one professional reference listed
1) Job screening within the employment application
2) Candidate interviewing & 5-10 min demo lesson
3) Offer of employment
- Projected starting date: August 2nd, 2021
** Please note we will be reviewing applications as they are received.