★TEACHING POSITION★ NATIVE English Teachers Needed★Company Name: PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
|Job Function||Teach lesson plan attend meetings parent teacher consultations|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||Starting 3 million KRW with housing. *negotiable for qualified experienced hires*|
|Location||Seoul-si > Seocho-gu|
SPARK Education is a holding corporation that owns and operates two types of academies: PEA-I and SPARK Academy.
PEA-I is an academy that focuses on "thinking". Teaching students to think why or how while they read is important for students to grow in their academics. Critical thinking should be habitual, and through everyday learning, we have discussions and prepare activities for our students to understand the point of our lessons. We are looking for dedicated and highly qualified instructors who can teach and guide our young learners at our academy.
- Native English speakers only
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in Korea
- Currently residing in Korea
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Working Days: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monthly Salary: Starting 3 million KRW with housing. *negotiable for qualified experienced hires* (There is one month training period before teaching actual classes which you will receive 50% of the monthly salary.)
- Other benefits include: Flex paid time off, severance pay, pension, and national health insurance
- All National holidays off.
◈ If you are interested in this job, please send us your cover letter, resume, and a
current profile picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "SparkEd 2021"
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I (Practical English Application Institute) offers bright children an environment where they can gain confidence in learning how to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. The importance of a student’s ability to see the “Big Picture” and being able to have “Deeper Knowledge” in their study is the focal point of our curriculum. Teachers' passion to teach students on how to study and learn is what we value. In turn, we are able to take pride in grooming today’s children into leaders of tomorrow by giving personal attention and needed guidance in learning how to apply what they have learned as individuals and in team environments. It is a healthy place for children to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. PEA-I is revolutionizing the way English is taught in Korea since it’s the obvious next step for children learning English as a second language in their own homeland. We will be the “one stop shop” where a parent can rely on their children to master the English language once enrolled at PEA-I.
Company Type: Education Institute