Writer/EditorCompany Name: Hackers Education Group
Hackers Education Group is currently seeking experienced writers/editors. We provide a competitive compensation package and strive to promote the personal and professional growth of our employees.
- Develop and edit English content for test preparatory materials
- Provide English support to Korean researchers
- Assist with research related to standardized tests
- Other related duties
- BA or MA in related field (MA preferred)
- Relevant professional experience (must be verifiable)
- Knowledge of standardized tests
- Native English speaker
- Experience working for a Korean company
Please visit our website for more information about the company and details on how to apply for the position:
Only those applications that include the documents listed on the website will be processed. Preference will be given to applicants who hold a valid F2, F4, F5, or F6 visa
Hackers Education Group
Founded in 1998 by linguistics professor Dr. David Cho, Hackers Education Group has become one of the most successful and trusted educational companies in Korea. We are proud to have helped millions of learners achieve their academic goals through our extensive range of educational products and services, including publications, classes, and online lectures. We believe that providing equal opportunities in education leads to positive social change.
Company Type: Business Company