Up to 3.5 mil/Severance/Paid Vacation/Medical/only M-F for Gyopo in GangnamCompany Name: P&E English
|Job Function||Provide instructions in English|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Teaching experience G1-Middle Schoolers|
|Location||Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
P & E English, established in 2006, is an established English Academy which is located in Chungdam-dong (Near Chungdam Subway Station Line 7). There are a maximum of six students in class so that it is easier for instructors to manage their classes and allows each pupil to have more interaction with their teachers. Our students are generally English kindergarten graduates and have above average English skills. We are looking for a professional, passionate, and warm-hearted Gyopo teacher who is skillful with elementary and middle school students.
Please refer to the following for the openings:
Part-time: teaching G2-G6 American Curriculums (25,000~35,000 KRW hourly)
- M/F: 6:30 to 9:30
- T/Th: 4:00 to 6:00 or 7:00
Full-time: teaching North American curriculums
- Working hours: 41 hours/week
- Mon./Fri. 2:00~9:30
- Wed. 12:30~6:30
- Tues./Thurs. 2:00~10:00
- Pay: 2.5 mil to 3.5 mill KRW depending on qualifications and experiences.
Severance pay after a successful completion of contract, a paid vacation, and national health insurance
- Teach North American elementary and middle school curriculum to elementary and middle school students.
- Subjects: Novel Reading, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Debate, test prep classes such as ibt TOEFL, ISEE, SSAT, and ACT
- Prepare for classes, fill out report cards for students, and consult parents once a semester (6 months) in person or on the phone.
** If Saturday classes are open, you can be assigned with extra pay.
** During the summer, winter, and spring break intensives for local and international school students, we can have extra classes or adjusted academy schedule.
* If you hold a Korean citizenship, required documents are different from above.
*You must currently be in Korea for an interview.
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIA ABOVE.
**PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL**
*We will review your resume and contact you individually.
*Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*There will be a 15-20 minute mock teaching and a paper test before the actual interview.
*Paid training for 2~4 weeks depending on the teacher's experience (Training will start before your starting date).
50-3 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone 1: 02-3442-3128
Contact Person: Jennifer Park
P & E English is a private English Language Institution focusing on teaching students North American school subjects and also preparing students for college entrance exams. Students' ages range from 7 years old to middle school.
Company Type: Education Institute