WCA CANADA: Teacher positions for 2021-2022 - Science, Math and ElementaryCompany Name: WCA
Westminster Canadian Academy (WCA) is a K-11 educational cooperative located in the city Gwacheon - just south of Seoul. We are a small community, established in a lovely natural setting on a hillside with trees, flowers, gardens, a nature trail, and beautiful views of Gwanak Mountain. We have a diverse student body with fantastic parental and community support. WCA follows Canadian curriculum.
Position: Currently, we are seeking to fill the following full-time teaching positions.
1. Science and Math Teacher - Starting Date: September, 2021
This is a secondary level teacher position, which would include middle and high school mathematics and science classes.
2. Elementary Teacher - Starting Date: September, 2021
The position is to fill an elementary classroom teacher position. We are accepting both early and upper elementary candidates. All classes are based on Canadian curriculum outcomes.
Condition of Employment (Requirements): Interested applicants must hold the following:
- Bachelors + Education degree;
- Current valid teaching certification;
- Prior experience as a classroom teacher (preferred)
- Hold or eligible for a Korean F-VISA or possess Korean citizenship
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Staff Meetings: most Wednesdays from 3:40 - 4:40PM
- Supervision: some recesses during the week
- A competitive salary (based on a candidate's education and verifiable teaching experience)
- Vacation time (including school breaks and national holidays)
- Organically-based lunches (provided at the school's cafeteria)
- Tuition waiver for children
- Small class sizes
- Medical insurance, severance, pension
Teaching contracts can be renewed for additional years of employment. Please email cover letter, resume with at least two professional references to: email@example.com
Phone 1: 02-504-7200
Contact Person: Sarah Yoon
WCA provides Canadian education program that follows provincial education standards for students in Kindergarten through to Grade 12.
Company Type: Education Institute