English TeacherCompany Name: ChildU Yeosu Campus
1. A native speaker of English. Since much of the curriculum is American based, preference is given to Canadians or Americans who are presently in Korea.
2. Hold a bachelor's degree form a university in one of these countries.
3. Be able to fulfill the requirements of the Korean E-2 visa.
(Including FBI check and the Diploma with apostille)
★ Job information:
1. Working hours are Mon.~Fri. 2:00~8:30.(5~6 classes a day)
2. Students range in age between 7 and 16 years old.
3. Salary: 2.1~2.4 million won depending on qualifications and experience.
4. The start date is ASAP. Please send a resume to email@example.com and for further information contact Director Lim Ji Hyun at 010-2767-1351.
★ Benefits :
1.One way airfare (If you are abroad).
2. A fully furnished apartment is provided.
3. 5 days paid vacation. (+ 3days summer vacation)
4. 50% of medical insurance and National Pension paid by the school.
5. Severance pay of one month's salary. (when you complete the contract).
ChildU Yeosu Campus
Information from some of the foreign teachers who worked in ChildU:
“This is a great job. I have never worried about being paid on time or being taken advantage of in any way. The contract is good and is very clear. The curriculum allows you to do some of your own stuff if you want to, but it isn’t necessary. The coworkers are nice and very helpful. The director is great. You are taken care of at this job and I couldn’t recommend it more.” –Andrew
Truly an amazing place to work!! PM me for more info if you're interested! -Tess
I can say without a doubt, its one of the best places to work and enjoy your experience here in Korea. The curriculum is. The Director is fluent in English and supports all the teachers. If you enjoy teaching, and want to be part of an awesome group of teachers, this is it. -Jon Hur
Phone 1: 010-2767-1351
Contact Person: LIM JIHYUN
ChildU Yeosu Campus
Company Type: Education Institute