Debate Coach NeededCompany Name: PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I is an academy that focuses on "thinking". Teaching students to think why or how while they read is important for students to grow in their academics. Critical thinking should be habitual, and through everyday learning, we have discussions and prepare activities for our students to understand the point of our lessons.
Currently at PEA-I, we are looking for a debate coach who has exceptional leadership skills to help our students prepare for debate competitions for upper elementary and middle school students.
- Native English speakers only
- Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
- Competitive debate coaching experience and or competitive debate experience
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Working Days: Monday~Friday
- Working Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monthly Salary: Will be discussed with serious candidates. Negotiable pending interview. (There is a one month training period before teaching actual classes in which you will receive 50% of the monthly salary.)
- Other benefits include: Flex paid time off, severance pay, pension, and national health insurance
- All National holidays off.
◈ If you are interested in this job, please send us your cover letter, resume, and a
profile picture to: email@example.com
Subject: "SparkEd 2021"
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins
PEA-I (Practical English Application Institute) offers bright children an environment where they can gain confidence in learning how to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. The importance of a student’s ability to see the “Big Picture” and being able to have “Deeper Knowledge” in their study is the focal point of our curriculum. Teachers' passion to teach students on how to study and learn is what we value. In turn, we are able to take pride in grooming today’s children into leaders of tomorrow by giving personal attention and needed guidance in learning how to apply what they have learned as individuals and in team environments. It is a healthy place for children to conceive, believe, and achieve their dreams. PEA-I is revolutionizing the way English is taught in Korea since it’s the obvious next step for children learning English as a second language in their own homeland. We will be the “one stop shop” where a parent can rely on their children to master the English language once enrolled at PEA-I.
Company Type: Education Institute