Kindy-Elementary Teachers in Uijeongbu! | Short Class Times!Company Name: ALTIORA Uijeongbu
1. Roles and Responsibilities
Altiora Uijeongbu is looking for kindergarten and elementary teachers for March. ALTIORA provides an ESL focused education for young learners in Kindergarten, following the STEAM education program. The lessons cover topics such as: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and physical education.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Teach and kindergarten students speaking, reading, writing, and listening through chants, songs, picture, and fantasy books
- Follow Altiora’s curriculum to help students learn English through kinetic learning
- Help elementary students improve their English skills through critical reading and writing
- Guide students through contemporary reading and journal writing
- Prepare teaching materials ahead of time
- Grade regular homework assignments
- Track and report students’ performance date and give feedback
2. Candidate Qualifications:
We are not hiring candidates outside of Korea.
MUST currently be in Korea.
E-2 Visa Holders:
- MUST be a citizen of the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
F-series Visa Holders:
- We are currently taking applications from F-2, F-5, and F-6 visa holders ONLY
- F-series visa holders must have their diploma apostilled and their nationwide criminal background check READY TO GO
3. Visa Sponsorships
- We sponsor E-2 visas.
4. Working Conditions
Working Hours: M-F: 9 AM-6 PM
Teaching Hours: 20-25 hours per week (35 minute classes)
Students per Class: 12 students max
Age Level: 5-13 years old
5. Salary and Benefits
Salary: From 2.4 million KRW (negotiable based on experience)
Insurance and Financial: Insurance and pension will be matched by employer
Contract Completion Bonus: Provided upon completion of the contract
Vacation: 10 days plus Korean national holidays
Housing Allowance: Studio housing within a short bus ride OR housing allowance provided
About Us Our motto is "Altiora Petamus," which means "Let us seek higher things." At Altiora, our mission is centered on helping students in this generation become leaders. Our curriculum is based on STEAM education that is fun and innovative to help young learners learn English as native English speakers. President's Message “Providing education in all areas and subjects” To be good at English learning, language comprehension must be developed, and language comprehension is closely linked to non-recognition and cognitive ability. In particular, experience shows that education for all subjects is more effective than education that specializes in certain areas. ALTIORA was born to create a new type of educational institution that can build the foundation for core competency. We believe that education should change more deeply than the world changes. -Chang-wook Choi, President of ALTIORA Grade Levels Kindergarten: (Ages 3-7 years old) Our Programs ALTIORA provides an ESL focused education for young learners in Kindergarten, following the STEAM education program. The lessons cover topics such as: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, and physical education. Location Uijeongbu is a booming city located within Gyeonggi-do province. The city is well-known for containing U.S. and Korean military bases. Due to the U.S. military base, there is a large presence of American and other foreign expats in the area and the expat community is quite large. There are also a variety of Western restuarants and shops in the area.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: Language Center