[March 2021] N. American Owned and Operated | Central Gangnam Location | After School Position AvailableCompany Name: AGI Language
AGI Language is a well-established academy in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. We have over 25 native English teachers on staff and are North American owned and operated. Combined, our teaching staff have well over a century of teaching experience; both here in South Korea and around the globe. Many of our teachers have been here at AGI for over 5 years. We use this wealth of knowledge and experience to foster a cooperative and dynamic learning environment.
We are currently looking for experienced, professional oriented teachers who enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging classroom.
As a teacher at AGI, you are provided with small class sizes, complete classroom materials, subject lesson plans, clear course objectives, and specific assessment methodology; freeing you to be the professional teacher and group leader needed for a successful classroom.
- Start date: March 2nd, 2020
- Location: Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam – central Seoul
- Students: Elementary Students. Primarily 1st and 2nd grade students.
- Work hours (including prep time): 1:00 - 8:00 (Includes 60 to 90 minutes prep time before classes begin)
- Starting Salary: 2.4 million won/month (Negotiable based on experience)
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation plus all national holidays
- Housing: 500,000 won/month housing allowance provided.
- Severance: Severance equal to one month’s contract per each full year contracted completed.
- Medical insurance: 50% paid by AGI
- Pension: Pension payments matched by the institute
- Excellent, well-established North American based program
- Highly Motivated Students
- Great location in central Gangnam. Less than 2 minute walk from Line 9 station. Lines 2 and 7 within easy walking distance.
- Professional Work Atmosphere
- No Weekends
- Housing allowance and Severance pay provided
- Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
- 10 days paid vacation in addition to all national holidays
- F-4, F-6, or E-2 visa
- 4 year degree from a recognized university
- 2+ Years Teaching experience
Please provide the following in your e-mail:
- Cover letter stating your reason for application
- A recent photo of yourself
All other documents required for Visa Processing will be required upon hiring.
Please Email: AGILanguage@gmail.com
(No phone calls please)
Phone 1: 02-3444-0506
Contact Person: Bret Clevenger
AGI is a school located in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. Our school is foreign owned and run. The owners/operators have over 30 years experience teaching and living in South Korea; we are better able to understand your needs as teachers and expats. AGI is an academic school based on North American curriculum. We provide teachers with materials, lesson plans, objectives, and assessment methodology as well as any training required to be successful in the classroom. Our Kindergarten teachers work with 6 or 7 year old students. Our After School teachers work with students between the ages of 8 - 12. We look for teachers who enjoy the experience of teaching young children and have the initiative to think creatively to add value to their classroom.
Company Type: Private School