[ASAP] Freelancer Business English Instructor (Yeouido Area)Company Name: Berlitz Korea
[ASAP] Freelancer Business English Instructor (Yeouido Area)
Job Description Summary:
Berlitz Korea currently has an open freelance position in the Yeouido Area.
* Course duration – Monday & Wednesday evenings 14:00~17:00 & 19:00~22:00 (10 weeks Oct 26th ~Dec 30th)
Berlitz is one of the oldest and largest global organizations devoted to language teaching and other related services.
We teach in response to a full spectrum of students' needs and to a full complement of students, mostly from the corporate world.
Ideal candidates will have a strong sense of customer service, cultural sensitivity as well as excellent organizational and communication skills.
Berlitz is looking for an experienced Business English Instructor who will incorporate the Berlitz Method and deliver goal-oriented, customer-focused lessons.
* Bachelor’s degree (or higher) – preferably in a business or education related field
* Experience teaching adults required
* Native (or native fluent) in spoken and written English
* Remuneration and Benefits: To be discussed during interview
* Visa Requirements: An ‘F –type’ visa is required
If you have interesting this position, pease use this link to click on instead of contacting our email address :
Berlitz is the world’s oldest and largest organization devoted to language teaching and related services. We teach languages in response to a full spectrum of student needs and to a full complement of student types. Berlitz Korea opened over 20 years ago and we have grown steadily since. We currently employ approximately 50 Instructors of various nationalities. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team of full time English instructors in one of our two branches located in metropolitan Seoul, South Korea.
Company Type: Education Institute