[WYATT: Daechidong] Full-time English Teacher for the age 7-13 childrenCompany Name: Francis Parker Collegiate
|Job Function||Full-time English teacher|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Must be native teachers (Including Kyopo teachers), Should have a Bachelor's degree.|
|Salary||2.2-2.5 Million Won (Depending on the experiences)|
|Location||Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
Wyatt Academy in Daechidong seeks a professional native teacher. Wyatt academy is one of the leading English academies at the heart of Daechidong.
* Start Date: ASAP
* Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. (The hours can vary during the vacation)
*Target age group: 7-13 years old
More credits will be given to the teachers with an academic background, related majors, and having experiences teaching younger children.
*Types of classes: We offer academically challenging classes to the students whose age group ranges from seven to thirteen. We prioritize novels as our primary resources to teach English to students.
The following are the requirements for the position
- Be able to understand and teach accurate grammar to the students
- Enjoy reading novels and be creative in delivering the contents
- Should be able to expand the class material to other activities (discussion, essay writing)
- Should be able to assess the students and write an accurate report
- Must be a team player
- Be creative and must have problem-solving skills
- Medical insurance, pension, and other tax in compliance with Korean law.
- 1-week vacation (5 days) in summer and winter.
* If interested, please send your picture (headshot), resume, and scanned copy of your diploma to
* The selected candidates will be asked for an in-person interview.
532 Dogok-ro, Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea 532
Cross the street and walk past 하나은행 (Hana bank) until you find Pizza Hut. Wyatt academy is located on the fifth floor of that building (Pizza hut is located on the first floor of that building).
Phone 1: 8225665020
Phone 2: 821022784639
Contact Person: Sara Yoon
Francis Parker Collegiate
About Francis Parker Collegiate Joanne Chung founded Francis Parker Collegiate in 2013 in Busan. Francis Parker Collegiate is renowned for the English immersion program from kindergarten to elementary programs. Francis Parker Collegiate has an excellent curriculum, management system in place and a robust team of education experts work constantly to improve academic integrity and creativity. Francis Parker Collegiate now has nine branches in Korea (three branches in Busan, Yangsan, Uijeongbu, Dae Jeon, Bundang, and Gangnam Daechi. The school has recently joined Kyowon group, a major education business corporation group in South Korea to expand education businesses. The company has seventy employees.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: English education
Establishment Year: 2013