[ASAP] Seeking instructor for Corporate Client virtual class M/W/F 7:30-8:15 AMCompany Name: Berlitz Korea
Berlitz Samseong Center
- Course: 1:1 individual class - Business English (online)
- Starting date: January 4, 2021
- Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday; 7:30 – 8:15 AM (3x/week) (SCHEDULE NOT FLEXIBLE)
- Duration: Approx. 3 months with potential to be extended
- Location: Online (Zoom)
- Requirements: English native speaker; F6 or F2 visa holder; Bachelor's degree or above; Teaching and/or business experience preferred; must be in Korea (preferably Seoul but not mandatory)
- Others: If you are interested in this position, please send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Recently updated resume with details of teaching/business experience, nationality & visa status
2) Recent photo
Please note that any questions you may have will be answered during the interview process.
When responding, please indicate which online teaching platforms you are capable of using proficiently.
Phone 1: 02-775-1441
Berlitz is the world’s oldest and largest organization devoted to language teaching and related services. We teach languages in response to a full spectrum of student needs and to a full complement of student types. Berlitz Korea opened over 20 years ago and we have grown steadily since. We currently employ approximately 50 Instructors of various nationalities. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team of full time English instructors in one of our two branches located in metropolitan Seoul, South Korea.
Company Type: Education Institute