[Full-time] Looking for Passionate TEACHERs! (Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul)Company Name: Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul
Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul
Hello! Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul (CCAS) is looking for passionate and professional full-time elementary and secondary teachers!
“Our school community is dedicated to providing our students with a well-rounded educational experience. While the core curriculum is provided for all students, we believe that it is critical to provide leadership opportunities, character education, spiritual guidance, and exposure to the technologies to prepare students to compete with their global counterparts.”
“The most enthralling aspect of working at Cornerstone is, of course, the sense of community that Cornerstone permeates. It’s a dynamic crucible of teaching and learning, where you get the opportunity to get to know some of the brightest and most talented students and teachers!”
“Cornerstone is all about the relationships between staff and students. The administration team supports teachers and encourages autonomy, as well as creativity, in developing curricula. The school's relaxed atmosphere allows students and teachers to establish close relationships. This makes working here, at Cornerstone, both challenging professionally and family-like in the trust we build with students.”
Location: Yangjae, Seocho (Seoul) (양재시민의 숲 2번출구 2분 거리)
• Elementary Homeroom Teacher
§ Upper grade
• Middle School Subject Teacher
§ Social Study
Starting date: ASAP
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university (preferably in the U.S)
• Majored in Education or in the subject of teaching
• Native English speaker or native fluency
• F4 or F6 holder
• Prior teaching experience
• Passion for education and love for children!
Considered a Plus:
• Master’s degree
• Valid teaching credential (U.S preferred)
• International school teaching experience
• Familiarity or experience with U.S curriculum and/or AP
Contract Details / Benefits:
• Duration of contract: 1 year (renewable)
• Salary: competitive salary based on your education and teaching experience
• Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
• Teaching hours: 20 ~ 25 teaching hours/week; 40-minute class
• Paid vacation (total 7 weeks) in addition to all national holidays + 3 sick days
• Severance pay (equivalent to a month’s salary) will be given after the completion of a one-year contract.
• Medical insurance and national pension will be co-shared (50/50 split).
• Cover letter/resume or CV
• Copy of ARC
• Copy of diploma
• Copy of any certificates or qualifications
• Contact information for your references or reference/recommendation letters
Thank you for your interest!
Once these documents have been received and reviewed, only those who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
For successful applicants, we will contact you by email for an interview arrangement.
For candidates applying from overseas, we will conduct a Zoom interview.
• Put your FULL NAME and TEACHING SUBJECT in your email subject line.
e.g. Corner Stone – Secondary English
Submit your documents to:
Jennifer Lee (Academic Director) email@example.com
• For more information about our school, visit our website (available in both English and Korean): cornerstoneseoul.org
Phone 1: 010-9196-1169
Phone 2: 010-4456-2627
Contact Person: Greg Seo
Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul
The mission of Cornerstone Collegiate Academy of Seoul is to cultivate individuals who are interested in developing a world with free spirit and independent thinking. Whereas, we believe that holistic education for intellectual and moral physical growth can nurture students with the courage to act boldly according to their own beliefs and consciences. Whereas, we believe that values education with the family can bring about the infinite change of students and instill the necessary standards and beliefs in this age. Whereas, we believe that the education of Cornerstone will break down the two different walls to practice reconciliation and peace and play a cornerstone role in connecting walls to create a community that will experience happiness for everyone. We pray that our Students will be interested in making meaningful and worthwhile lives for others and will grow to be influential people to this global world.
Company Type: Private School