[YJ Sisa Edu] ★Seoul/Gasan Area★ Biz English positionCompany Name: YJ-SISA Education
We are a corporate recruiting company and looking for professional, enthusiastic and responsible instructors to provide training at the following locations.
YJ SISA Education is corporate recruiting company and a foreign language teaching company. We offer the highest quality of educational services with over 20 years of know-how and a wealth of experience. Now we are looking for professional, enthusiastic and responsible instructors to provide training at the following locations.
YJ-sisa Education is planning to recruit a part-time English instructor. We are looking for a dedicated and responsible, native English-speaking instructor who can start teaching our English Conversation/TOEIC Speaking/Business English classes.
Come join us now!
Position 1. ►
Location – Gasan Digital Sta. (Line no.1,7)
Schedule – Mon/Wed or Tues/ Thurs 18:00~19:30PM
Class - Group Class
Date of start - Beginning of September
Period - 3months
Subject - Business English and English speaking proficiency
Level - Upper Intermediate
Native Speaker Instructors F2/5/6 VISA holders
- Bachelors or higher degree (Domestic/Foreign country) (preferred)
- Three years work experience in related fields (preferred)
- Native level English speakers preferred
- A MA degree or BA degree from an English-speaking country
- Work experience in English Intensive Course
- Experience in corporate field preferred
- Prior experience in teaching Business English, presentation and skills (over 2 years)
* Submission Documents:
1. Resume (with picture)
2. Copy of diplomas and set of official transcripts (after Confirmed)
3. Copy of Certificate (after Confirmed)
4. Copy of passport with current visa stamp or foreigner ID card (after Confirmed)
* Resume should include
- Corporate/organization/school's Name & Exact period you taught.
- Correct Contact Number and email address
- Picture / D.O.B
- VISA Status in Korea
- Current Location /area of preference
* How to apply
Please submit all required application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Contact: Manager Grace Choi)
All applicants will be added to our instructor pool.
Phone 1: 031-718-4244
Contact Person: Grace Choi
corporate recruiting company and looking for professional, enthusiastic and responsible instructors
Company Type: Recruiting Company