[School Planet and Education] Seeking a Junior College ConsultantCompany Name: Francis Parker Collegiate
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Specialized Requirements||provide high credits for the consultants who have worked with high school students preparing for top colleges in the US|
|Salary||Will be decided upon the interview (can vary according to experiences)|
|Location||Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
School Planet and Education is a new US college consulting firm with experts. We are a fast-growing education consulting firm touching upon from younger students (elementary to boarding) to students preparing colleges. We are seeking a junior consultant, who enjoys his or her job. This is a full-time job, and we are looking for a consultant who is serious and creative about this career. The consultants who have already crafted college applications, prepared interviews will receive a higher credit.
The following are the duties
- Must be fluent in English to converse with the student
- The consultant who went to high school and universities in the US and UK are preferred.
- Be able to set up the official testing plans (SAT1, SAT2, TOEFL, AP, ) for the student.
- Craft the college application, Make the school list for colleges
- Be able to devise an extracurricular activity for the students
- Do research about the current trend, issues and major choice for the students
- Need to communicate well with the students so that they accomplish the plan that the consultants set up.
- The individual who is creative and ready to learn
- The candidate should hold Korean citizenship, F-6 visa should be able to speak Korean comfortably.
Company website: www.schoolplanet.co.kr
If interested, please send your CV and the letter of motivation (Why do you want to be a consultant?) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not receive phone calls for the initial interview, only selected candidates will receive phone calls to set up the in-person interview.
26 Hakdong-ro 97-gil, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea 26
Phone 1: 8225665020
Phone 2: 821022784639
Contact Person: Sara Yoon
Francis Parker Collegiate
About Francis Parker Collegiate Joanne Chung founded Francis Parker Collegiate in 2013 in Busan. Francis Parker Collegiate is renowned for the English immersion program from kindergarten to elementary programs. Francis Parker Collegiate has an excellent curriculum, management system in place and a robust team of education experts work constantly to improve academic integrity and creativity. Francis Parker Collegiate now has nine branches in Korea (three branches in Busan, Yangsan, Uijeongbu, Dae Jeon, Bundang, and Gangnam Daechi. The school has recently joined Kyowon group, a major education business corporation group in South Korea to expand education businesses. The company has seventy employees.
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: English education
Establishment Year: 2013