High School Academic Counselor/office workCompany Name: Seoul Scholars International
We are an AdvancED eduacational institution located in Gangnam teaching middle to highschool aged students. We are looking for passionate, responsible teachers to add on to our faculty as we look to expand.
- Academic Counselor
- Must currently be in Korea and available to start in August, 2020
- F Visa. Diploma, apostil, passport, criminal background check etc
- At least a BA or BS in related subject
- Good understanding of US curriculum
Work specific information
- Interact with students on academics and school life
- Oraganized and update student records
- Plan school funtions and events
- This is a fulltime position. Work hours are from 8 to 5
Conditions and Benefits
- 1 year contract
- Insurances and pension
- 1 month Severance Pay at completion of contract
Please do not call. Please send your resume with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for looking and we look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 1: n/a
Phone 2: n/a
Seoul Scholars International
Seoul Scholars International(SSI) is a private secondary education institution located in Gangnam area of Seoul. We are accredited with AdvancED and recognized by the College Board. We are also a test center for ACT, Cambridge A-Level, and Advanced Placement. Our curriculum is based on US high school curriculum with focus on college preparation.
Company Type: Private School