North American Owned and Operated, Gangnam-Located School now hiring for Kindergarten and After School. (Separate positions)Company Name: AGI Language
AGI Language is a well-established academy in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. We have over 25 native English teachers on staff and are North American owned and operated. Combined, our teaching staff have well over a century of teaching experience; both here in South Korea and around the globe. Many of our teachers have been here at AGI for over 5 years. We use this wealth of knowledge and experience to foster a cooperative and dynamic learning environment.
We are currently looking for experienced, professional oriented teachers who enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging classroom.
As a teacher at AGI, you are provided with small class sizes, complete classroom materials, subject lesson plans, clear course objectives, and specific assessment methodology; freeing you to be the professional teacher and group leader needed for a successful classroom.
- Start date: ASAP/End of August
- Location: Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam – central Seoul
- Students: 6 Year Old Kindergarten or Elementary - Mostly 1st to 3rd grade students.
- Work hours (including prep time): Kindergarten: 8:30 - 3:30 After School: 1:00 - 8:00(5:30 on Fridays)
- Starting Salary: 2.4 million won/month (Negotiable based on experience)
- Vacation:6 remaining school wide vacation days, plus 2 flex days of your choice in 2020 academic calendar.
- Housing: 500,000 won/month housing allowance provided.
- Severance: Severance equal to one month’s contract per each full year contracted completed.
- Medical insurance: 50% paid by AGI
- Pension: Pension payments matched by the institute
- Excellent, well-established North American based program
- Highly Motivated Students
- Great location in central Gangnam. Less than 2 minute walk from Line 9 station. Lines 2 and 7 within easy walking distance.
- Professional Work Atmosphere
- No Weekends
- Housing allowance and Severance pay provided
- Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
- 7 days paid vacation in addition to all national holidays
- F-4, F-6, or E-2 visa
- 4 year degree from a recognized university
- 2+ Years Teaching experience
Please provide the following in your e-mail:
- Cover letter stating your reason for application
- A recent photo of yourself
All other documents required for Visa Processing will be required upon hiring.
Please Email: AGILanguage@gmail.com
(No phone calls please)
Phone 1: 02-3444-0506
Contact Person: Bret Clevenger
AGI is a school located in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. Our school is foreign owned and run. The owners/operators have over 30 years experience teaching and living in South Korea; we are better able to understand your needs as teachers and expats. AGI is an academic school based on North American curriculum. We provide teachers with materials, lesson plans, objectives, and assessment methodology as well as any training required to be successful in the classroom. Our Kindergarten teachers work with 6 or 7 year old students. Our After School teachers work with students between the ages of 8 - 12. We look for teachers who enjoy the experience of teaching young children and have the initiative to think creatively to add value to their classroom.
Company Type: Private School