[ECK] 4 weeks English Intensive class / Osan, Gyeonggi-doCompany Name: ECK Education
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||One with English Interview Test Prep experience preferred|
|Salary||Lump-sum + Incentive (if 85% of your students achieve their goal after finishing the course)|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Osan-si|
- Level: Intermediate
- Location: Near Osan Station, Gyeonggi-do (near line #1)
- Type: 4 Weeks English Intensive Course (In-house English Interview Test Preparation) / Group
- Day(s) and Time ( s): Monday through Friday, 08:30 AM ~ 05:30 PM
- Training Period: August 24th ~ Sep 18th
** Looking for F visa holders from English Spoken Countries ONLY upon the client's request
** Class materials and Curriculums are provided by ECK Education
** There will be a prior meeting & training for the teachers in advance
** No housing provided upon the client's request
** The breakfast, lunch, dinner will be provided.
Please contact us ASAP for our recruitment process.
· Must hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher (Any Major)
The Following Are Given Preference
· Those holding Certification in any related subject
· Those interested in corporate teaching
· Those seeking a challenge
New classes come up virtually every day, and we cannot possibly put them all here. If you wish to inquire about our current course availability, please e-mail a current résumé and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
1. Send a current résumé and photo to email@example.com
2. Indicate in the e-mail what position and location you are interested in.
3. If you are applying to be an instructor not listed in this advert, make it clear that you are doing so
Phone 1: 02-2028-3214
ECK Education, founded in 1991, is a widely known international company servicing the language-training needs of multinationals and conglomerates across South Korea. ECK offers a wide array of education services, including but not limited to training programs and in-house language teaching.
Company Type: Education Institute