★Nowon English Village (YBM) at Seoul is looking for a Teacher!!!Company Name: Nowon English Village at Seoul, Korea
*Location: Nowon-gu, Seoul
*Working Hour: 9:30~6:30pm (M-F)
*Students: Kinder-Elem/ Adult
*Start date: early November, 2020
*Contract Length: 1 year
*Applicants must be currently in Korea!
Nowon English Village is looking for a passionate and competent English teacher to love children. YBM Education, which is the Korea 's largest education-based company, was granted exclusive rights by the Nowon District office to manage and operate the Nowon English Village since 2007. This is a great well-paid ESL position to develop one’s career in Seoul. Those who are outgoing, creative, and energetic will find themselves at home at Nowon English Village.
Students at our academy study in simulated English immersion environments which aim to replicate everyday situations in a controlled manner. Classrooms at Nowon English Village are unique seeing that rooms include a police station, grocery store, restaurant, hotel, airplane, hospital, and shopping mall amongst others.
Teachers generally work five days (M-F) per week and teach an average of seven, forty minute classes per day. We instruct both kindergarten and elementary-aged children. We also have adult English classes, too.
- Accommodation. If teachers do not need a house, the monthly pay can be raised.
- 11 Paid Vacation days per year. If a teacher is asked to teach on a National holiday, they will be paid a holiday bonus.
- Severance Pay (one month’s salary) upon completion of 1 year contract
- Medical Insurance / National Pension will be paid 50/50.
- A one-time Relocation Allowance
- One-way ticket fromKorea after the completion of one’s contract.
Qualifications: In order to be granted a Visa as an ESL Instructor, you must be a native speaker and have:
- A BA/BS degree (in any field)
- A valid passport from the USA, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, or South Africa
- E2/F2/F6 holders in Korea will be preferred!
Or persons from outside of Korea should have:
- A photocopy of a diploma with apostille
- A federal police/criminal background check with apostille
Although not required, a TEFL certificate or teaching experience will be preferred. If you are very good at using computer programs and enjoy developing new camp programs, it will be preferred, too.
For more information, please visit http://nev.nowon.kr or contact Gretta Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please send:
- Your resume / cover letter
- A scanned copy of your passport information page
- A scanned copy of your diploma
Please write “NOWON ENGLISH VILLAGE TEACHING POSITION” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Thanks for your time!
Academic Supervisor, Nowon English Village
Seoul, South Korea
Phone 1: 02-3391-0509
Contact Person: Gretta Park
Nowon English Village at Seoul, Korea
YBM Education, which is Korea 's largest education based company, was granted exclusive rights by the Nowon District office to manage and operate the Nowon English Village since 2007.
Company Type: Education Institute