Jul 10, 2020
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to email@example.com.
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.)
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- Must be native English speakers from USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa to be eligible for E2 Visa
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *with an Apostille
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
- Visa Sponsorship
- Health Insurance
- Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
- Paid annual days and national holidays
- One-Stop prep’s professional teacher training
- Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
- Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[FT Non-teaching] English Speaking Test Evaluator for Business Professionals
[Job Description Overview]
We are currently looking for qualified individuals to join our growing team of oral proficiency evaluators. New hires will conduct speaking evaluation tests for various business professionals working in large multinational corporations. Extensive domestic travel is involved with this position as it is a person-to-person speaking test. This is a stable and dynamic position which allows for professional development and extensive experience within a corporate environment.
- Comprehensive training and scoring calibration exercises
- On-site interview and speaking evaluation
- Secondary evaluation of interviews for accuracy
- Test and score analysis reports
- Data entry and other administrative tasks
- Based in Seoul, Apgujeong Station
- Business trips throughout Korea will be required
- 5 days a week from 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays will be required depending on testing schedule
- Actual working hours may vary due to testing schedule
- Start Date: July ~ September 2020 / Negotiable
- About 3 million KRW based on 160 Working hours per month
- Business trip fee compensated per company policy
- Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will only be available for foreign employees
- (subject to change depends on working hours)
- Must have a native English speaking proficiency level with clear, coherent pronunciation
- Professional demeanor, attitude, appearance, and ability to properly conduct oneself in a manner befitting the environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and analytical skills for question development and score analysis reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Oral proficiency assessment experience a plus
- English teaching experience preferred
One-Stop Prep One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team.
Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include which job position you are applying for and start date availability on the application form. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Company Type: Education Institute