International Kindergarten | SongpaCompany Name: Hillside Collegiate
1. Roles and Responsibilities:
As a kindergarten teacher at Hillside Collegiate, you will help young learners build a foundation of basic English.
- Teach basic English such as phonics, reading, writing, and simple sentences
- Incorporate fun learning games, activities, and videos into classes
- Encourage students to become comfortable expressing themselves in English in a safe environment
- Follow the curriculum based on North American standards
- Provide feedback for parents
2. Working Conditions:
Start Date: August 18, 2020 (1 week of training; see Special Notice below)
Location: Songpa-gu, Seoul
Working Hours: M-F 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Student Age Range: Kindergarten, 3-7 years old
3. Salary and Benefits
Salary: 2.1~ Million KRW, based on experience
Vacation: 10 Days
Insurance and Financial: Insurance and pension will be matched by the employer
4. Candidate Requirements
- Must currently be in Korea
- 4-year bachelor's degree
- Citizen from one of the following countries: U.S.A., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, or South Africa
- Couples or friends are also welcome to apply
5. Special Notice
There is a 1 week training period that is hosted by the main campus in Gyeongsangnam-do, which is near Busan.
We're located in Songpa-gu, Seoul, which is close to Gangnam. You have access to the subway to explore the sites of Seoul or you can check out nearby Lotte Tower and Lotte World.
7. About Us
Hillside Collegiate was founded in 1996 and we are partnered with IYA SKOLA in Songpa. Hillside Collegiate and IYA SKOLA is a new program for preschool and kindergarten students. Our motto is "The Great Outline of Knowledge." You'll teach students individuality and how to express themselves through various hands-on activities and we focus on play-based learning indoors and outdoors.
Company Type: Education Institute