Looking for Gyopo Teachers in Gangnam (Chungdam)Company Name: P&E English
P & E English, established in 2006, is an established English Academy which is located in Chungdam-dong (Near Chungdam Subway Station Line 7). There are a maximum of six students in class so that it is easier for instructors to manage their classes and allows each pupil to have more interaction with their teachers. Our students are generally English kindergarten graduates and have above average English skills. We are looking for a professional, passionate, and warm-hearted Gyopo teacher who is skillful with elementary and middle school students.
We are looking for 2 teachers,
- English: a full-time teacher, who can start working from August 31st and also is able to go through a training session from August 3rd or so.
- Math: a part-time teacher, who can start working ASAP.
- Teach North American elementary and middle school curriculum to elementary and middle school students.
- Subjects: Novel Reading, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Debate, ibt TOEFL, ISEE, SSAT, and ACT.
- Prepare for classes, fill out report cards for students, and consult parents once a semester (6 months) in person or on the phone.
-Plan, develop, and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum of the core educational standards.
-Experience teaching Math at elementary to middle school.
-Adapt mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students.
-Evaluate student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills.
** If Saturday classes are open, you can be assigned with extra pay.
** During the summer, winter, and spring break intensives for local and international school students, we can have extra classes or adjusted academy schedule.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited 4 year university located in the USA, UK, or Canada
- Apostilled Diploma (For those who graduated outside of Korea)
- Apostilled Federal Criminal Background Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Teaching experience in Seoul (Teaching experience of grade 1-9), teaching TOEFL, SSAT, ISEE, IELTS, ACT, or SAT will be preferred.
- TESOL, TEFL holder or one who majored in education in the USA, UK, or Canada is preferred.
- IB DP program certificate holder will be preferred.
* If you hold a Korean citizenship, required documents are different from above.
*You must currently be in Korea for an interview.
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIA ABOVE.
Working Hours (41 hours/week):
Tues. /Thurs. 2:00~10:00
Salary & Benefits:
- It ranges from 2,500,000~ 3,500,000 KRW depending on qualifications and experience.
- Teaching pay starts from 25,000 KRW per hour ranging from 25,000~38,000 KRW if you choose to go by hourly.
**PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL**
*We will review your resume and contact you individually.
*Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to email@example.com.
*There will be a 15-20 minute mock teaching and a paper test before the actual interview.
*Paid training for 2~4 weeks depending on the teacher's experience (Training will start before your starting date).
50-3 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone 1: 02-3442-3128
Contact Person: Jennifer Park
P & E English is a private English Language Institution focusing on teaching students North American school subjects and also preparing students for college entrance exams. Students' ages range from 7 years old to middle school.
Company Type: Education Institute