PE TeacherCompany Name: BC Collegiate Seocho
BC Collegiate is looking for Elementary School Physical Education teacher to join the 2020-2021 School Year.
The Physical Education teacher is responsible for:
- Organizing innovative games and challenges that promote physical activity among all students at BC Collegiate from grades K-6.
- Coordinating sports events with other international school.
- Attending sports events (usually on Saturdays)
- Providing accurate and timely formative assessment and feedback to students, and maintain assessment records, including tracking and reporting of learner progress in line with school policy.
- Hosting one after school sports club each term (trimester)
- Must currently be in Korea
- F series visa
- English Requirement: Native Speaker
- All paperwork required to teach in Korea
- At least a Bachelor`s with a teaching certificate or Master's degree in the Physical Education
Documents to submit
- Cover Letter
- Resume (with photo)
- Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:00 (5:00 after school club)
- 1 year contract
- 50% of all 4 major insurance paid
- 1 month Severance Pay at completion of contract
Contact Info: email@example.com
BC Collegiate Seocho
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: International Educaton
Establishment Year: 2011
Employees: 11 - 50