Middle/High School Math/Science/EnglishCompany Name: Seoul Scholars International
We are an AdvancED eduacational institution located in Gangnam teaching middle to highschool age students. We are looking for passionate, responsible teachers to add on to our faculty as we look to expand.
- Must currently be in Korea and available to start in August, 2020
- F Visa. Diploma, apostil, passport, criminal background check etc
- At least a BA or BS in related subject
- Good understanding of US curriculum
Work specific information
- Teach and guide students along with other responsibilities of being a teacher
- Classes from Monday to Friday
- This is a fulltime position. Work hours are from 8 to 4
- About 20-25 teaching hours per week
Conditions and Benefits
- 1 year contract
- Insurances and pension
- 1 month Severance Pay at completion of contract
- 8 weeks paid vacation.
Please do not call. Please send your resume with picture to email@example.com
Thank you for looking and we look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 1: n/a
Phone 2: n/a
Seoul Scholars International
Seoul Scholars International(SSI) is a private secondary education institution located in Gangnam area of Seoul. We are accredited with AdvancED and recognized by the College Board. We are also a test center for ACT, Cambridge A-Level, and Advanced Placement. Our curriculum is based on US high school curriculum with focus on college preparation.
Company Type: Private School