Online Platform and Curriculum DeveloperCompany Name: AGI Language
AGI Language is a well-established language academy in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. We have over 25 native English teachers on staff and are North American owned and operated.
Currently, we are looking to expand our reach into the online market. We are in search of a candidate with experience in the development, tailoring, and delivery of online curriculum.
Description of position available
- Program developer for new online courses
- Duties: Plan and develop online courses for elementary students, specifically tailored to match the AGI style class-room curriculum.
- Work hours: Flexible, total of 40 hours per week.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Two week, paid, initial assessment period required.
- Valid F-2, F-4, or F-6 visa
- 4 year degree from a recognized university
- 2+ Years Teaching Experience in the ESL field
- High level of computer literacy
- Preferred: Experience in development of online educational curriculum
- Excellent, well-established North American based program
- Great location in central Gangnam. Less than 2-minute walk from Line 9 station. Lines 2 and 7 within easy walking distance.
- Professional Work Atmosphere
- No Weekends
- Severance pay provided
- Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
- 10 days paid vacation per year.
Please provide the following in your e-mail:
- Cover letter stating your reason for application
All other documents required for Visa Processing will be required upon hiring.
Please Email: AGILanguage@gmail.com
(No phone calls please)
Phone 1: 02-3444-0506
Contact Person: Bret Clevenger
AGI is a school located in Yeoksam Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul. Our school is foreign owned and run. The owners/operators have over 30 years experience teaching and living in South Korea; we are better able to understand your needs as teachers and expats. AGI is an academic school based on North American curriculum. We provide teachers with materials, lesson plans, objectives, and assessment methodology as well as any training required to be successful in the classroom. Our Kindergarten teachers work with 6 or 7 year old students. Our After School teachers work with students between the ages of 8 - 12. We look for teachers who enjoy the experience of teaching young children and have the initiative to think creatively to add value to their classroom.
Company Type: Private School