Passionate, dynamic teachers wanted for VIRTUAL teaching to young children! (화상영어튜터링) KRW 30,000/hourCompany Name: Enuma Korea Inc.
|Job Function||Online teaching|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||Passion for early childhood development|
|Salary||KRW 30,000 - 35,000 per hour|
Are you eager to be on the forefront of the online education revolution? Todo English Live is offering a limited number of rockstar teachers the chance to engage virtually with young learners of English as a foreign langauge. You can work from anywhere with excellent internet access, good sound conditions, great lighting, and an uncluttered background.
Our parent company, Enuma, is an award-winning, mission-driven education startup based in San Francisco. We encourage you to learn more about our company at our website: Enuma.com.
If you are energetic enough to entrall and entertain rambunctious kids from pre-K to 1st grade via webcam, we'd like to see you in action. Check out the details below and send us your resume to get the ball rolling on this amazing opportunity!
- Pre-K to first graders with beginner to low-intermediate English as a Foreign Language ability
- Korean age 5-8 (no one younger than 48 months old)
- 1:4 (4 students)
- 30-40 min/class
- 5-25 classes per week
- Working hours: flexible! Build your own schedule between 2PM-8PM Mondays through Fridays and 8AM-1PM on Saturdays
- Materials provided by Enuma
- Your voice, energy, gestures, props, etc.
- Degree from a 4 year university
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- English (native / fluent)
- Korean (conversational / native)
- Ability to teach at least 10 classes per week
- Confidence to troubleshoot your own basic tech issues
- Experience with Zoom meeting software and Google docs platform
- Flexible based on experience and education (KRW30,000 - 35,000 per hour)
- CV/resume screen
- 1st "getting to know you" interview via Zoom
- 2nd demo class interview via Zoom with Todo English Google docs slide show
- Notification of acceptance and invitation to onling training workshop
Phone 1: 1833-4405
Contact Person: Chris
Enuma Korea Inc.
Enuma® (formerly LocoMotive Labs) creates engaging learning solutions that empower all the world’s children, including those with special needs or without access to resources. Our team is made up of experienced designers, developers and educators who are dedicated to creating exceptional learning apps that allow children to gain confidence and independence while building foundational skills. [Related websites] 1. Company website: https://www.enuma.com/aboutUs 2. Todo English: https://english.todoschool.com 3. Interview_ Winner of the Global Learning XPRIZE, Enuma CEO LEE Soo-inn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVfbFenSz7o 4. Interview_테슬라 CEO가 건 현상금 50억의 주인: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BECyWP-op9M
Company Type: Others
Business Area: Education software