Myeongji, BUSAN | Kindy and Elementary | ASAP

Company Name: GloLink Education Inc.
Last Modified : May 20, 2020

Job Details

IndustryEducation
Job TypeFull-time
Education LevelBachelor's Degree
Career LevelEntry Level
SalaryNegotiable (depending on experience)
Starting DateASAP
EnglishNative Level
LocationBusan-si > Gangseo-gu
Apply Now Save

Job Description

About Us

By developing and introducing Korea's first hybrid English education program, GloLink Education Inc. not only helps improve Korean students' English education on an international level, but also strengthens language skills for students who plan to study abroad for various reasons and circumstances. The purpose of our program is to provide opportunities for learning and to help maintain the local learning basics of students who have been studying abroad in Korea.

 

Job Overview

Starting Date: ASAP

Working Hours: 9 AM-6 PM OR 1 PM-10 PM

Student Age Range: Kindergarten - Elementary

Curriculum: International curriculum based on Cambridge

Salary: Negotiable (based on qualifications and experience)

 

Benefits

Vacation: 10 Days

Insurance: Yes (4-types)

Housing: Provided or Housing Allowance (up to 400,000 KRW/month)

Airfare: Round-trip

 

Candidate Qualifications

  • 4-year Bachelor's Degree
  • TEFL/TESOL Certificate or ESL Teaching Experience
  • Native speaker from Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United States

 

----

 

Apply by clicking the Apply Now button above.

Location

Myeongji-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea Myeongji-dong

Contact Information

Send Message

GloLink Education Inc.

By developing and introducing Korea's first hybrid English education program, GloLink Education Inc. not only helps improve Korean students' English education on an international level, but also strengthens language skills for students who plan to study abroad for various reasons and circumstances. The purpose of our program is to provide opportunities for learning and to help maintain the local learning basics of students who have been studying abroad in Korea.   While 70% of our curriculum is based on American curriculum, the other 30% is founded on Canadian curriculum, which covers four major subjects: Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science.   

Company Type: Education Institute

Worknplay shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site. Users shall remain solely responsible for all content posted by them. When applying for jobs, you should never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. If you are ever asked to do it by a recruiter or employer on our site please email worknplayads@gmail.com

Banner