Full-time instructor positions to teach English ProgramCompany Name: Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC)
|Job Function||Native speakers of English|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Specialized Requirements||GNIEC seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.|
|Starting Date||Jul 1, 2020|
Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC) is hiring instructors for 3 Full time positions.
- Gangnam International Education Center welcomes candidates for three full-time instructor positions to teach in GNIEC’s English Program. GNIEC has over 19 years of experience in educating university students, corporate employees and general public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. GNIEC seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Start Date: July 1, 2020
1) Native speakers of English with a Bachelor’s Degree
2) A minimum of 3 years adult teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
1) Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2) Master’s Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues. 4) Previous experience teaching primary level ESL learners
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: 25 hours/week (classes taught Monday through Friday) 2) One position is for teaching both elementary school students and adult learners.
3) Base Salary: 3.1-3.6 million KRW including housing subsidy (based on past work experience of the candidate)
4) Contract Duration: 1 calendar year (renewable based on performance evaluation)
5) Severance pay upon completion of instructorship at GNIEC (Please note: Severance will not be issued yearly but upon termination of employment. i.e. if an instructor re-contracts for another year, he or she will receive combined severance when he or she leaves GNIEC.)
6) Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by the Education Center
*Send CV (with a recent photo included) to the Director, email@example.com
**Please send only relevant documents
Phone 1: 0234236894
Contact Person: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gangnam International Education Center (GNIEC)
Company Type: Education Institute
Establishment Year: 2001
Employees: 1 - 10