Apr 24, 2020
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to email@example.com.
(Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.)
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- Must be native English speakers from USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa to be eligible for E2 Visa
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *with an Apostille
12. [PT] Advanced Math and/or Science (Chemistry and Biology) Instructor
AP/Subjects: One-Stop Prep is well-known for its strategic approach to “cracking” the test. We have both the materials and the experience to equip you to be an effective and confident test-prep instructor. If you come willing to learn the in-and-outs of the SAT and AP/Subjects to master the test, to become a leader in the classroom, then we will be there to help you along the way in our mission to raise students’ scores.
- Must be able to teach different level of math including SAT Math, Chemistry and Biology, Physics
- Bilingual in English and Korean (Native in English and conversational Korean) preferred
- Graduate degree holders in related fields and candidates with teaching experience are preferred
[Location /Class Schedule]
- Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
- Flexibility with working schedule preferred
- Available class schedules
- Mon&Wed&Fri 10AM ~ 12PM / 2PM ~ 4PM / 5PM ~ 7PM
- Tue& Thu 10AM ~ 12PM / 2PM ~ 4PM / 5PM ~ 7PM
- Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
- Start Date: May ~ June 2020 / Negotiable
- Training Start: May ~ June 2020 / Negotiable
- Starting from 35,000KRW per hour
- Negotiable based on qualification
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include which job position you are applying for and start date availability on the application form. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Company Type: Education Institute