1 MILLION KRW Signing Bonus!! Great New Kindergarten in Asan Tangjeong NEW TOWN!Company Name: Chung Dahm Learning
1 MILLION KRW Signing Bonus!! Great New Kindergarten in Asan Tangjeong NEW TOWN!
CHUNGDAHM LEARNING is an education service company with premium brands for K-12 students: Chungdahm Institute, April Institute, and i-Garten. Each offers its own distinctive curriculum, which is developed in-house and integrated with Smart Learning solutions to cultivate 21st century talents in the age of digitalization and globalization.Globally, CDL's ESL thinking content and Smart Classroom solution have opened up doors to countries far beyond Asia.In addition, CMS Edu, a subsidiary of CDL, has dominated the Korean STEM market with its creativity-based math program, and now is shifting its vision to the global market.
Be a part of CHUNGDAHM LEARNINGS award winning SMART TECHNOLOGY curriculum and join the current 1,000+ instructor team!
We are opening at new i-GARTEN (kindergarten) campus in the vibrant new town of ASAN TANGJEONG in the city of Asan (applicants must have visa documents ready or already be in Korea)
Asan is adjacent to the city of Cheonan and is only 40 minutes away from Seoul via bullet train to Seoul Station or Suseo Station in Gangnam. Be a part of an exciting new city with brand new amenities!
- Competitive salaries starting at 2.2 million KRW
- 1 million KRW signing bonus for this location only!!
- Rent-free semi-furnished housing close by the campus
- 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
- Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
- dedicated instructor HR department
- curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching
- small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
- Korean-speaking co-teacher inside the classroom
- Monday to Friday schedule with all national holidays off plus i-GARTEN vacation days in winter and in summer
- all contracts are for a minimum one year term
- E2 sponsorship
- Airfare reimbursement for instructors coming from overseas
- housing assistance (either rent-free housing or 5 million KRW key money loan with higher monthly salary)
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
충남 아산시 탕정면 명암리 922-2 3층
Phone 1: 02-6257-0256
Contact Person: Recruiting Center
Chung Dahm Learning
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors. A 5 day training program will be provided. APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits: -monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours. -E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-6 or F-4 visas! -rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan -50/50 health insurance/pension -Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract -Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL Requirements: -be a native English speaker -hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa -hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries -have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country) Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or through firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process. NO CALLS PLEASE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Type: Education Institute