[Travel and Teach in Korea!] 2020 Summer Intensive Program
Have you been looking to experience an exciting culture of Korea? Would you like to teach highly motivated students who are eager to learn? One-Stop Prep / 100 Classics is looking for someone like you! Our company conducts intensive courses during June, July and August for our annual Summer Intensive for SAT and junior literature programs.
If you are a responsible, self-motivated individual and interested in joining our team of talented instructors, please submit resume, company application form and recent photo to email@example.com. (Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
[Summer Intensive Program Offers:]
- New SAT (Reading, Writing & Math)
- AP Subjects
- Junior Literature
- Candidates who can teach math or science are preferred
- Must be eligible to work in Korea with an appropriate visa or must be a Korean national
- Must hold minimum of Bachelor degree and original Diploma (notarized with an Apostille)
- Must have clean nationwide criminal background check (with an Apostille)
[Location /Class Schedule]
- Seoul, Gangnam-gu near Apgujeong Station (subway Line. no. 3)
- Must be available to teach five days a week for approximately 30 ~ 40 hours per week
- Actual teaching hours may vary due to class schedule and employee’s performance
- Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
[Training & Session Schedule]
- All candidates must attend mandatory training
- June Training: June 1 ~ June 12
- Option 1 (June and July Session): June 15 ~ August 06 (2 months)
- July Training: June 29 ~ July 10
- Option 2 (July and August Session): July 13 ~ August 26 (2 months)
- Dates are subject to change according to summer schedule
- 25,000KRW / hour
- Instructor may work up to 40 hours a week and make up to 4,000,000KRW per month and 12,000,000KRW for three months of work
- Airfare & housing support
- Paid professional teacher training
- Weekly & monthly reward for best teachers
- Continental breakfast on teaching days
- Korean Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- Welcome packet and company uniform
- New teachers’ settlement support program
- Visa Sponsorship
Company will provide instructor with economy class airfare between Seoul, Korea to instructor’s home country’s international airport.
- Round-trip : Eligible for instructors working 3 months of the Summer Intensive
- One-way: Eligible for instructors working 2 months of Summer Intensive
- All airfare reimbursements will be provided after successful completion of contracted term.
Company will provide housing stipend or accommodation for instructors for the duration of employment. The company provided housing will be dormitory-style studio apartments in Gangnam-gu area.