Marketing ManagerCompany Name: ShopBack
|Job Function||marketing sales digital marketing|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||Negotiable (depending on experience)|
|Location||Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Gmarket, Amazon, Ebay, Booking.com, Yes24.com, Matches Fashion, Aliexpress and more than 2,500 merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack's team in Korea!
Check out our company culture here.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for awareness creation, customer acquisition, and retention. As part of the ShopBack Korea team, you will be working closely with local teams and regional stakeholders to achieve marketing excellence for Korea. If you are an experienced, self-motivated and innovative marketer, this could be the role for you. The candidate will:
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Manage and be responsible marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to optimize channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, network campaigns and etc.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting marketing performance
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- 4+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in organizations. If you don't have 4 years of experience, still apply! ShopBack is looking for talented individuals to join the team and will review each resume personally.
- Prior experience in a marketing-related role in eCommerce is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
*Role reports to Head of Marketing or higher
*Do note that all interviews will be conducted in English.
To apply, click the Reply Now button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone 1: +821097256793
Contact Person: Andrea
About Us ShopBack began in 2014 in Singapore and is a shopping platform where customers can receive cash back on purchases made through the website or app. Since then, we have awarded more than 30 million USD to our community of shoppers and we have expanded to international markets. Currently, we have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Australia, and we are planning to launch our Korean website in May. We have partnered with over 2,500 global brands, including top companies such as Taobao, Amazon, Expedia, Booking.com, eBay, Uber, and Alibaba. We received the Gold Award for Best Start-up in 2015 and took the winning spot of the Emerging Enterprise Award and the Global Mobile Challenge in 2017. At ShopBack, customers can access a variety of exclusive offers, vouchers, and promo codes – including deals for fashion, food, services, and others! For each purchase made via ShopBack, a commission is given back to our customers in a form of Cashback. Work With Us Working at ShopBack includes learning and development opportunities, kick-ass teammates, company lunches and open pantries, and competitive compensation and stock options. With around 30 team members per branch, we build strong relationships with each of our employees and our employees and we encourage everyone to get involved in every part of working at ShopBack. We even have team nights where we all get together and watch a movie or play games and we have excursions, such as day trips, bowling, and camping. We always keep a well-stocked pantry of snacks and drinks and we also offer games such as ping pong, foosball, Wii, virtual reality, and arcade games so our team can take a break and get energized. We create fun and exciting spaces for our employees to enjoy coming to work and working with others. A Day in the Life Check out ShopBack life in Singapore! Although each of our branches are unique, we always keep a stocked fridge, snack bar, and a variety of fun games on hand. A Day inside ShopBack Singapore Singapore Office Tour Our Location Currently, our set-up in Korea is at a co-working space near Sinnonhyeon Station while we are finalizing our permanent workspace. We plan to start out with a small team of around 8-10 members and we hope that you’ll join our team!
Company Type: Business Company
Employees: 101 - 500