English Teacher Trainer position at Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (GIFLE)Company Name: Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (GIFLE)
|Job Function||"Professional Development" "Teacher Training"|
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||Starting at 2.7 million won|
|Starting Date||Mar 9, 2020|
|Deadline||Feb 26, 2020|
|Location||Gyeonggi-do > Pyeongtaek-si|
English Teacher Trainer position at Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (GIFLE)
Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (GIFLE) is a government supported teacher-training and a professional development institute. It is a branch of the Gyeonggi-do Office of Education.
We are looking for one(1) professional, enthusiastic and highly qualified native English instructor to join our team of instructors.
1. Location: Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (webpage: www.gifle.go.kr)
2. Address: #40 Anhyunroseo 1gil, Anjung-eup, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, 17816
3. Start date(s): March 9th, 2020 (negotiable)
4. Position: English Teacher Trainer
5. Job Description
- Teach Korean Secondary English teachers, Elementary School Teachers (homeroom teachers and those who specialize in English teaching), local officials, and Native English Speaking Teachers of Gyeonggi province
- Teach elementary or secondary students in schools in and around Pyeongtaek
- Develop curriculum and teaching materials for training programs
- Provide assistance during training programs
6. Work Conditions
- 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm (lunch break between noon – 1pm)
- Work is required on some Saturdays throughout the year (approximately 4~6 times)
- Starting wage is 2,700,000 won plus a rural allowance of 100,000 won per month
- 26 days of paid holidays during non-teaching periods
- One-time settlement allowance of 300,000 won
- 1,300,000 won entry allowance if flying in from your country (Not valid for F visa holders)
- 50% of health insurance
- On campus furnished housing (Pets not allowed)
7. Minimum Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree with a teaching certificate(s) (e.g. TESOL) and a minimum of 3 years of full-time English teaching experience (Hagwons and/or private institutes will not be counted)
- A Master's degree related to English, Education, and/or Linguistics and a minimum of 2 years of full-time English teaching experience (Hagwons and/or private institutes will not be counted).
*Experience must be verifiable through letters from employers or certificates of employment
**We will not reply to those who do not meet the requirements.
8. Hiring Process
Stage One: Document Screening
Stage Two: Interview and Demo Lesson via Skype
9. How to Apply
If you wish to apply for the position, please submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm KST
(Korean Standard Time) on February 26th, 2020. All documents must be sent as pdf files.
1) GIFLE Application (downloadable via GIFLE’s website: www.gifle.go.kr)
2) Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
(downloadable via GIFLE’s website: www.gifle.go.kr)
4) Copies of College/University Diploma(s) and Transcript(s)
5) Two Letters of Recommendation
6) Copy of Employment Verification Letter(s)
7) Sample lesson plans & curriculum you have created for teaching teachers
Successful applicants will also be required to submit the following:
(These do not need to be submitted at the time of application)
1) Copy of Passport
2) Copy of Alien Registration Card (if applicable)
3) Copy of college/university degree(s) with Apostille
4) Copy of National Criminal Background Check with Apostille
10. Additional Notes
- Interview candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks of the application closing date.
- Failure to provide the relevant paperwork in a timely manner may be grounds to cease the application process.
- Any questions or inquiries about the application or the position, please contact David Kim at email@example.com or call 031-680-3626 during business hours.
경기도 평택시 안중읍 안현로서1길 40 경기도언어교육연수원
Phone 1: 031-680-3626
Gyeonggi-do Institute for Language Education (GIFLE)
Company Type: Education Institute
Business Area: "teacher training" "curriculum development"
Establishment Year: 1997
Employees: 11 - 50