Native English Teacher Needed (M - F: 2 - 9 pm, Sat: 9 - 2 pm, in Seoul)Company Name: IvyTopReading
We are currently looking for a full-time, English teacher (teach mostly upper elementary school students).
IvyTopReading Program is mainly focused on teaching
1. Writing summaries of story books
2. Having short discussions about story books
3. Checking Vocabulary
1. Must be able to work minimum 1 year or longer in IvyTopReading
2. Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited three or four-year university
3. Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea
1. Working Days: 6 days a week. (Monday to Saturday)
2. Working Hours: Mon - Fri 2 - 9 pm, Sat 9 - 2 pm.
3. Salary: 28,000,000 won/ year
If you are interested, please send your resume and a profile picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seoul-si, Yangcheon-gu, Mok-dong dong Ro 73, Yang Ji Building 8FL
Phone 1: 0100000000
Contact Person: Recruiting manager
IvyTopReading is a private educational institute with a number of branches in South Korea. Our well-structured reading programs, customized for each proficiency level, provide our teachers with instructional guidance, make our students motivated in reading and writing summaries of story books. IvyTopReading has warm work environment and reasonable teaching hours (class preparation time included in the work hours).
Company Type: Education Institute