SEOUL - GS E&C Corporate Trainer Position (Korean Speaking)Company Name: GS Engineering & Construction
Accepting applications and interviewing soon for an August start date.
Job Description: (One position)
GS Engineering & Construction invites qualified and experienced English-teaching professionals
to join our Organizational Development Team as fulltime Corporate Trainers supporting
intensive English and Business Skills training programs at the company training centers.
These stable positions are based in Seoul.
Major Responsibilities: (one-year contract)
- Work fulltime (8 hours a day, five days a week)
- Teach 25-30 hours per week with 8-10 trainees in each class
- Conduct proficiency assessments & give evaluative feedback
- Perform other teaching-related administrative duties
- Professional Korean language ability
- F4 Visa ONLY
- Bachelor’s degree (Education/Linguistics/Business/Engineering preferred)
- 3 Years+ Corporate Training or Adult Teaching experience in Korea
Starting Annual Salary:
KRW 42 - 45 Million (negotiable based on qualifications, experience and proposed contribution)
- Regular annual salary increases are implemented in line with company policy
This stable position offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time instructors that includes :
- Initial paid vacation of 20 days / year
- Medical insurance
- Training and professional development opportunities
How to Apply:
Apply through the following link and follow related application instructions.
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Application documentation provided will be used solely for screening purposes.
Following screening, the documentation of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted.
3. The high volume of applications makes it difficult to follow up with all applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you can assume your application
has been unsuccessful.
4. Applicants successful in the interview will be required to provide
additional documentation to facilitate hire.
Phone 1: 02-2154-1272
Contact Person: Sebastian Kristafor
GS Engineering & Construction
GS E&C has established its status as a top-ranking company domestically since its foundation in 1969 by achieving tremendous growth in the fields of architecture, civil engineering, housing, plant, environment and power plant. Through continuous development of its human resources, acquisition of technologies and strategic business development, GS E&C is moving towards its vision of becoming a global leading EPC contractor.
Company Type: Business Company