★LOOKING FOR FT/PT GYOPO TEACHERS(Daechi)★Company Name: Proud7
We are the top English academy brand, PROUD7 in Korea. Directly managed by the CEO of Readingtown, PROUD7 is an English institution fit for all levels pouring all its efforts into molding each and every student into global leaders. This is now being reflected through the outstanding results of our students' progress.
Opened in 2007 in the epicenter of Korean private education, Daechi, we have established a constant increase in the quality and prestige in English education and have partnerships with Saint Paul Preparatory Seoul and Seoul Academy since 2014. Our instructors will be welcomed in as a professional and respected to the highest degree.
- Full time (Mon~Sat)
- Part-time (Mon, Wed, and Fri)
- American Textbook program (F4-Visa holder)
- Novel- based program (F4-Visa holder)
- Full time option: Monday-Friday 1:30-9:30 AND Saturday biweekly 10:30-3:30
- Part time: Mon, Wed, and Fri 2:30-6:30
- Daechi-dong (near Hanti station)
- Based on qualifications
- Native English speaker and ability to speak basic Korean
- Apostilled Diploma (For those who graduated outside of Korea)
- Apostilled Federal Criminal Background Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Please send your resume and we will contact candidates individually for interviews. (no phone calls please)
- When sending your resume, please attach your photo, specify desired salary including self-introduction.
- Indicate the best time to reach you
- Apply via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 1: 02-566-0505
Contact Person: PROUD7
We are Daechi’s top brand, PROUD7. PROUD7 is an English institution fit for all levels pouring all its efforts into molding each and every student into global leaders. This is now being reflected through the outstanding results of our many students. Proud7 is currently seeing a qualified teacher to join our team. We offer an exceptional textbook program for elementary students from first grade to sixth grade. Our experienced instructors and administrators maintain close contact and establish relationships with parents in order to create the most appropriate educational program for the students. We carefully select well-qualified teachers to ensure that a high quality education is maintained. Our experienced team is encouraged to tailor classes according to their personal and unique teaching style. ★Available positions -Full time -Part-time -ESL Contents Development (R&D) -College Consulting and Test Prep teaching ★Starting Date: October - December 2013 ★Working Condition -Full time option 1: Monday-Friday 1:30-10:00 -Full time option 2: Monday-Friday 1:30-10:00 AND Saturday 10:00-4:00 -Part time: negotiable but preferably MWF ★Salary: Each instructor’s salary will be determined through careful evaluation. -Full time: 3.0-5.0 million (can be higher/preferential to previous school teachers) -Part time: 30000-50000 won/ hour (can be higher/preferential to previous school teachers) ★ To Apply - Please send your resume and we will contact candidates individually for interviews. - When sending your resume, please attach your photo(★), specify desired salary and include a self introduction. -Apply via email email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Type: Education Institute