Social Studies/US History TeacherCompany Name: Seoul Scholars International
We are an AdvancED high school located in Gangnam. We are looking for passionate, serious teachers to fill in a few positions that will be available at our Seocho campus.
- US History/Social Studies Teacher
- Must currently be in Korea
- F Visa. Diploma, apostil, passport, criminal background check etc
- At least a BA or BS in related subject
- Good understanding of US curriculum
Work specific information
- Teach and guide High School students
- Classes are held Monday through Friday from August to June
- This is a fulltime position. Work hours are from 8 to 4
- About 20-25 teaching hours per week
Conditions and Benefits
- 1 year contract
- Insurances and pension
- 1 month Severance Pay at completion of contract
- 8 weeks paid vacation.
- Salary negotiable
Please do not call. Please send your resume with picture to email@example.com
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 1: n/a
Phone 2: n/a
Seoul Scholars International
Seoul Scholars International(SSI) is a private secondary education institution located in Gangnam area of Seoul. We are accredited with AdvancED and recognized by the College Board. We are also a test center for ACT, Cambridge A-Level, and Advanced Placement. Our curriculum is based on US high school curriculum with focus on college preparation.
Company Type: Private School